I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate all the support that everyone has given me and my themes.
I just hope that you fully accept this brand new theme that I'm now presenting to you!
Welcome to Windows XP for Ipod touch!
With this brand new and exciting theme from Geekgod4 you can transform your Ipod touch or iphone in to windows XP!
Some of the features of this theme are,
1. A dock that looks exactly like the windows XP taskbar, at complete with a start button!
2. Several different windows XP wallpapers for customizing to your like! (copyright Microsoft) (Resized by geekgod4)
3. Trick your friends into thinking you've installed windows XP on your iPod!
4. I will also possibly be creating linux versions!
Instructions for use,
In order to use this theme, you will need The "Categories" application available from the BigBoss repository.
To set up the theme,
1. Open categories.
2. Add a new category named Start (was a capital S.)
Choose any random icon you won't need a specific one.
3. Create another category named my computer (like this, (MyComputer))
You'll need a push my and computer together because categories does not support spaces.
4. Once you've made your categories and you have restarted springboard and are back at your desktop,
If previous steps were done correctly you should see an application with no icon and the word start underneath it.
Using whichever method you desire, move that icon to the first slot in your dock. For the three other slots, you will be required to use three of the included a blank.apps
Once you're finished restart springboard. Your results should be something similar to the included screenshot.
If you can't figure how to get it to work, contact me on my Deviant art profile. I will be more than happy to help you with your questions.
5. Once you're done with the main steps you may organize any or all of your applications into any of the two categories you created.
Joshua E. Thompson (geekgod4)
I will now be recording of all of my readme's
with windows vista speech recognition!
That way, it will be much easier for me and
my busy life to create, better full instructions for you!